Headlines from our latest newsletter
- From our recent update on the Chicago Community, Media & Research Partnership: “When you give people involvement, you will have a better outcome.”
- Introducing Voices of Our Time: A new series on past Terkel winners.
- Our President Jhmira Alexander spoke at “Breaking Through the Crowd,” a panel discussion on communicating effectively during the 2020 election cycle, moderated by Chicago Sun-Times Columnist Laura Washington (CMA, 1999).
- We collaborated with Mind Your Business Art on an interactive workshop: “Social Media Management for Artists and Art Businesses.”
- Introducing: Our Census 2020 toolkit. #TogetherWeCount
- We shared moments from events we attended in February: Chicago Journalism Town Hall, the Illinois Census 2020 Convening, and events by The Lumina Foundation and Peer Plus Education & Training Advocates.
- Job opportunity: We’re hiring an administrative assistant! Know anyone interested in supporting our work remotely? Send them our way.